How to Redeem a Facebook ad credit
Before you begin You’ll need to add a payment method to your ad account.
Redeem an ad credit
- Go to your payment settings.
- In the Payment methods section, click Add payment method.
- Choose your location and currency, then click Save.
- In the Add payment section, select Ad credit. Then, click Next.
- Enter your 16-digit alphanumeric ad credit, then click Claim.
- Your ad credit is redeemed.
- (Optional) To see the remaining balance and expiry date of your ad credit, go to the Ad credits section in your payment settings.
Once you have redeemed your ad credit, it’s used to pay for all the advertising costs that you accrue on your ad account. This includes every ad that runs on your ad account unless you assign the ad credit at the campaign level.
Note that your ad credit won’t pay for advertising costs that you accrue before you activate your credit. Those costs and any costs that you accrue after your ad credit runs out will be charged to your primary payment method.
If you have any problems, please ask from our KDAPZ Forum. We are always here to help you.